COMPLY TO DIRECTIVES
Medical Devices Directive 93/42 /CE and following modifications
Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE and following modifications
Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/CE and following modifications
Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108/CE and following modifications
Refraction unit with manual sliding table for 2 instruments and electric up/down chair movement (same model as per picture).
Table locking system in all positions.
• column with new LED lamp and projector support
• digital control panel.
• hand instruments support.
• Counter balanced phoroptor arm (optional code 15.901.00)
• Colored unit side panels (optional code 15.020.10).
A left-handed version is also available.
TECHNICAL DATA • Power supply 230Vac 50Hz/60Hz (110Vac – 60Hz)
• Power consumption 600VA
• Auxiliary outputs 230Vac 50Hz/60Hz max 100VA (110Vac – 60Hz)
• Working table voltage 3-15Vdc max 35VA / 230Vac 50Hz/60Hz max 100VA / 110Vac 60Hz max 100VA